Thursday 20:00 – 00:00 / Friday & Saturday 12:00 – 00:00 / Sunday 12:00 – 18:00
Starting with the basic visual of the application Spark AR, the face filter creator, Anne Horel invites everyone to imagine a collective identity inspired by the multiple cultures of GOGBOT’s visitors. Could we capture this Us within an extravagant mask that we would wear with pride, showing our multiforms and intertwined layers?
Follow the instructions, while taking the time to consider what the other created and what you want to add.
- Look at the face, what do you see?
- Look at the table, what are the tools available?
- Look in your pockets, what did you bring?
- Considering what is already there, feel free to add, color, tape, stick, anything that would represent you, your culture, the one you want to be and be part of…
- Take a picture and share with us, if you like, we are curious. (#collectivemasquerade)
This artwork is part of the prologue of Filters, Masks & identitiesm, a research project commissioned by The Overkill, for their coming edition of the festival Collective Masquerade.
Filters, Masks & identities is co-curated by Aynouk Tan and Manique Hendriks.